Ashley and Isaac
Groovy Dog Mobile Grooming Spa is family owned and operated by Isaac and Ashley Villela. They Pride themselves on being very family oriented and with over 13 years of combined experience they bring all the knowledge and love they have to your doorstep and insure each pet is loved and pampered
They attend continuing education classes and grooming expos to ensure your pet receives the latest and safest in grooming procedures. Both Ashley and Isaac are currently studying to receive their Master Groomer Certifications
The information you just read is important and great for you to know. However, there is more to us than training and certifications:
- We love animals. This isn’t a job for us, this is a calling. We are dedicated to our careers, and We are passionate about the comfort and well-being of your pet.
- When you book an appointment, you get Groovy Dog. You always get one of us, We want you to feel secure with our experience and comfortable knowing that you will see our smiling faces each time you book with Groovy Dog Mobile Grooming Spa
We Currently reside in the Hill Country Southwest of Austin , where we enjoy time with our children, We also practice Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and are a competition family, We have Three dogs, Oss, the Standard Poodle, Chewy, the Bull Terrier and Izzy Moonpie, the Boston Terrier
How does mobile grooming work?
The process is simple and there are no hidden fees. I will discuss any potential additional costs prior to grooming. Simply schedule an appointment – you can do this via our online form or give me a call at 830-265-3647.
Once your appointment is booked I come to you, at the appointed time. I groom your pet in my state-of-the-art mobile pet salon. I provide my own electricity and water. All you need to do is relax and let me work my magic with your pet!
This process not only saves you time and hassle, but it also helps reduce stress for you and your pet. There is no drop-off or pick-up, and your pet doesn’t have to sit in a kennel or cage. I provide one-on-one attention.
What type of service can I expect?
When you call Groovy Dog Mobile Grooming Spa, you and your pet will receive professional, reliable service in a clean, safe environment. We strive to provide the utmost comfort and convenience.
How much does it cost?
The “Services and Prices” tab provides cost estimates. When you make an appointment, we will discuss additional details and requests. Since there is a wide range of variation in breed, coats, sizes, etc., quotes are estimates. I will visually assess your pet, at the appointment, and provide a final cost – prior to the start of any work.
We don’t charge extra for many additional services like premium shampoo & conditioner, ear plucking, sanitary trimming, etc. We have affordable honest pricing!
How will I know which groomer is coming when I make an appointment?
This is super important to Groovy Dog. Just like their people counterparts, pets feel more comfortable with consistency. You will always have Isaac or Ashley. We value forming a relationship with our clients and their pets. Each session, We note requests and ensure that we build rapport with consistent grooming. This is an additional way we help reduce stress on you and your pet.
Is mobile grooming safer than grooming in a traditional salon?
Yes, it is! For many reasons:
- We give your pet one-on-one attention throughout the entire grooming process.
- Wedo not crate your animal.
- Your pet receives care from a grooming expert with years of experience.
- Your pet stays close to home. We groom right outside of your door!
- The mobile salon is climate controlled – your dog will not get too hot or too cold. We know Texas weather is unpredictable, but our trailer temperature is not!
- We have our own generator so we easily regulate water temperature for perfect baths.
- The salon is sanitized after every groom.
- There is no waiting, no car ride, and no potential motion sickness for your pet.
- Most importantly – I treat your dog like they are my own. I consider them family.